Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Clan War?

PeNdRaGoN

I think you guys should just verse respectful clans or teams, not fa****s like this guy. Just my opinion ;D

I agree. But at the same time, it is also a good thing to all kill the teams who want to talk badly about us. Because what is their proof our "clan is trash," getting all killed? Just will make them look worse for talking badly upon us and then getting beaten so easily.

I agree. But at the same time, it is also a good thing to all kill the teams who want to talk badly about us. Because what is their proof our "clan is trash," getting all killed? Just will make them look worse for talking badly upon us and then getting beaten so easily.

I agree with this, challenge them and win! :D

We could but I looked at their clan and they're all gold or below so I mean if its just for us then sure. Like you, me, pilpest etc. and below can take em.

Hey now, [Filth1] fakename is top 8 plat. He might almost be able to beat me, Earnest, BigJ, oh who am I kidding we would crush these baddies

izdp4Ed.gif

• Like 1

Hey now, [Filth1] fakename is top 8 plat. He might almost be able to beat me, Earnest, BigJ, oh who am I kidding we would crush these baddies

izdp4Ed.gif

well said,

this is really not worth your time it takes long time to set this up and hoping they aint douche bags when trying too, i would like you guys to have a little better players to VS that will be more fun

even if we lose or win we are there to have fun and get HG name out!

• Like 1