Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Trade Minecraft World 67.228.245.0:27017

Toast

Okay.. I've noticed we have 2 major problems on this server with this map..

Players complaing about this is a boxing arena/melee arena, and they therefor want it melee only, no guns allowed.

post-11142-0-05994700-1376054973_thumb.jpg

As you can see on the 2 following pictures, there's no problem for players to get their weapon back if they enter the melee zone as there's a resupply box in there.

post-11142-0-89980800-1376055178_thumb.jpg

post-11142-0-52833500-1376055188_thumb.jpg

But then again there's a possibility to camp in that room with guns, shooting into the melee arena.. idk any ideas on that yet...

On this server there's currently a !resizeme plugin, it's being heavily abused by heavies flying around with the jetpack.. aka impossible to kill...

My and Fatcat's idea is if it's possible of course, to remove crits and lower damage by 20% ish on flying heavies.

I don't got any ss of them flying, but I got some ss to compare other classes...

post-11142-0-37918100-1376055424_thumb.jpg

post-11142-0-54208600-1376055432_thumb.jpg

post-11142-0-01586200-1376055441_thumb.jpg

post-11142-0-49639800-1376055449_thumb.jpg

post-11142-0-27113100-1376055457_thumb.jpg

Any ideas from you guys?

(Might come some editing)

1 Idea, We should remove buildings from infront of spawn. And also it has never been a problem but for the future remove guns from the boxing ring.

I think we shouldent remove the ammo box since people might want to heal but instead create an invisible walk throught wall on the both exits and that will now allot shooting throught it.

Also the both exits should remove all primairies and secondary weapons. That does include jarate,splendid screen buff banners and ect. We shouldent allow any unfair secondaires either. Primaries are nott he only problem.

For ur other Ideas. I alredy asked sonick to post them in skype. They've been mentioned before it shouldent be news. Now since we all want this and we all find it a good idea. We should impliment it.

As for the crits on the small people as I sugguested last night. I also agree we should remove the crits on the mini guys. I was also thinking of replacing their jetpack with a Saxton Hale Jump. Their jetpack and saxton hale would be dippend on their size. For example if you type "!resizeme" the +sm_jetpack ACTION would be replaced with a SaxtonHale Jump. (Its bad enough flying huge where nobody can hit you but now your mini) So the saxton hale would allow them to jump across the map instead of having percise controll of doging.

Mini people: Should be boosted to possibly be 2.5 of thier current size AND with no crits. This will make the class a lot less op

• Like 1

Most of this is mod based but would require some changes in the map, I'll ask Bonbon if he can separate the weapon stripping plug-in from JB so he put it on this server.

The rest would also be modding (dynas and digi) and having it limit size of certain people, probably could set up coords so they would be resized in certain areas, same with the jump.

Also, are there any other actual changes to the map needed?

Edited by youthedog
  • Like 1

Most of this is mod based but would require some changes in the map, I'll ask Bonbon if he can separate the weapon stripping plug-in from JB so he put it on this server.

The rest would also be modding (dynas and digi) and having it limit size of certain people, probably could set up coords so they would be resized in certain areas, same with the jump.

Also, are there any other actual changes to the map needed?

(For all Maps Especially This One)

Actually since you ask.. Id like to see the headless horsman npc roaming arround instead of sitting in one place. People love that escaping the horsman,killing it and teaming up to defeat it. Besides... Its not like the one hit kill really matters.. Its a crit server every 1 gets 1 hit killed. I think it would just be more fun.

• 1 month later...