Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Matt! #mvp Abuse Report

<X-RaY>

1. Abuser name:Matt! #Mvp

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:15261024

3. What server: CS:GO [JB]

4. About what time:9:15am

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was warden and I gave order " When cell doors open please put ur face on cell doors and freeze upon arrival." ... I checked all T's and 1 was behind the cell doors... I killed him... Than I noticed that "-hg- The Paladin" have his face on cell doors but hes facing incide the cell. He was on the edge of the cell doors. I killed him and I got slayed by "Matt! #Mvp" . But I have done nothing wrong... "Freezing upon arrival" order meens that u need to do the order the fastest way possible... Putting ur face on the edge of cell doors that u will face incide the cell is not frozen upon arrival... That is called "Detour and Delay" . On that order I didn't killed people that just came out of theyr cells and had theyr faces on the cell doors. It is same as order with "Big Cage" when warden tells u to freeze upon arrival u need to be frozen at the entrance not inside the big cage somewhere near the boxes and stuff. P.S. I was doing a demo but for some reason it did not saved.

post-15515-0-77230100-1376149454_thumb.png

post-15515-0-40530800-1376149466_thumb.png