Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Found This

I like doghouse the way it is, but i don't mind sharing some thoughts. All 4 games inside it are (from the way i see it) perfect, but from how i see it there's just too much wide space and there's no choice but to follow lead and play games. We need more rebel choices! a simple taser would do it for me, also maybe use the space from above dodge for anything, maybe just a warden's office with nothing special inside it, or maybe we could find the taser there :). I might just be talking crazy but i just wanted to share my opinion.

I'll put you up to this. Make a list of games and explain them and a brand new layout and I'll change it.

Just remake salsa shack and deathrun. It may have been stolen but atleast it was playable. CS:GO JB has become CS:S JB because of the fact that noone botheres in dog house. and for god sakes why did you combine jump rope and wipeout.

Also its 3am atm, ill make a list tomorrow and PM you.

Edited by Bill Cosby
  • Like 1