Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Idea For A Tf2 Fun Thingy

I have an idea on the castle map for tf2, that blue/red gets huntsmans and are on the wall defending from the opposite team of all demoman with chargin' targes and eyelanders or any melee weapon but preferably eyelanders, or the other sword (forgot name) and the headsman cutter or something (the axe). If the defenders survive lets say 5 or 6 minutes, they win. If the demomen get through and kill the archers on the walls, they win. Everyone has infinite lives asusual and a 3 second respawn for the snipers so its not too hard for demos. If it ends up being too easy for archers, put the respawn time higher. If it's too easy for demos, lower the respawn time.

Edited by Jester da Molester

I didnt know about it until now and is it like my suggestion with the huntsmans and demos? Thats what I mean. I didnt mean for the map but the Huntsman vs Demos with eyelanders and axes etc

This is pretty much what people do in that server. I usually go in there to shoot arrows and try to get lucky headshots