Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zombie Apocalypse. If You Had Too Choose 1 Primary And 1 Secondary Weapon What Would It Be?

Mr.Darkjoker

Primary:

Secondary:

Pick a good location:

{only 300 rounds for primary and 150 rounds for secondary}

How would you survive:

My answer : Primary :Silenced g3sg1, Secondary: M1911 ...Location: In a treehouse in the woods near a water source, not too far from a major city ... Survival Tactic: Hunt for deer and be a scavenger.

Primary: My HK 416 (5.56)

Secondary: My Glock 17 (9mm)

Pick a good location: My elementary school. Barred entryways and windows with a kitchen and supply of food. Hilled on all sides in a small town.

How would you survive: Friends come down and hold until either A) rescue or B) Until we need to move to our secondary point (country club down the road, again, food supplies water and isolated.)

Primary: Saiga 12 with two 50 round drums (12 Gauge Semi Automatic Shotgun)

Secondary: Glock 22 (Full Size 40 S&W with 17 Round Magazines)

Pick a good location: Hospital (All the food and medical supplies you could ever need)

How would you survive: Call Darryl Dixon to come hang with me.

siaga12wallanddrumdu4.jpg

• Like 2

Primary- Perforator (Fallout 3)

Secondary- Mysterious Stranger's .44 magnum

Pick a good location. ASCII secret Bunker of life. Location: Classified

How would you survive. Id be wearing Full Remants power armor Eating Platanos, pernill, and mofongo smokin blunts with ascii while playing real life jailbreak with zombies as Ts and me and ascii on CT

Whoever wants to come and survive with me let me know becuase while you guys are on land fighting, ima be chillin :)

Primary: silenced m4a1

Secondary: Crossbow

Pick a good location: In a boat some where out in the middle of the ocean

How would you survive: Fishing, have a bbq grill on the boat, stocked with charcoal.

Edited by SyNc!

Primary: A nuclear bomb

Secondary: human bait

Pick a good location:'t somewhere high enough so that zombies can't get me, and to get to chill

How would you survive: I'd put the human bait in a cage in the streets below me i'd wait a couple of years then i'd bomb datshitup

• Like 1

Primary 300 rounds: Some sort of auto sniper, with silencer, for long range and speed. (Sorry for not knowing my guns....)

Secondary 150 rounds: Hand gun of some sort, with silencer. And a freaking sword.

Pick a good location: My... high school or my work.

How would you survive: Farming and gathing.

Primary: Flare gun.

Secondary: Some sort of hunting rifle. I don't know guns man.

Just bring a bag of dirt, seeds, rope, and a little garden set in a backpack. Get to the top. Smash some stairs so the zeds can't follow my ass but leave me like the top ten floors or something. Plant some plants so I can eat. Slowly clear the building of zambies with the rifle and the little shovel from the gardening set until I've got all but around 2-3 floors. Use the flare gun to distract zoombles while I rappel down and grab real eats. Use flare gun to stave off boredom. Use the flare gun to light zamboozles on fire because it'd be fun as hell. Use flare gun to attract a plane or a boat or something to come rescue me when I get too bored of being at the top of the food chain.

This plan is bulletproof. Like me.

Because I've got a flare gun.