Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Idea For Mario Kart Servers

I've seen a few servers running a plugin that enables something called Friendly Mode. When enabled, the user has automatic god mode, but is stripped of their weapons. I've seen a few people ask to be friendly, and were horridly ignored. Perhaps this plugin would fix it.

we have a mario kart server? that exists?

connect 64.31.16.215:27015

--------------

There's no rules either for or against killing in w1-2.. I really want a rule for it to clarify everything in there... The server rules isn't even listed on http://hellsgamers.c...rver-rules.html :/

The thing with the mario_kart servers is to have fun by using different plugins and mods.. And I know there were plugins before that lagged the server horrible, I haven't heard anything about re-installing them now after the server box update

Edited by Toast

Godmode is either a VIP or admin perk (I think it's admin), if you purchase admin, you will have access to it.

Godmode has been so massivly abused on every servers, that it's been restriced to A+ or higher

Godmode has been so massivly abused on every servers, that it's been restriced to A+ or higher
Mm I dunno then, I have a feeling with a plugin like this 2 things could happen

A) Someone finds an exploit and then more people find out and then its still mass abuse

B) Everyone uses it and the purpose of the server is destroyed.