Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Csgo Update On Dust2 Dm :)

Herro.

Even though you guys probably updated the server with the big "woot woot silencers" update, there's still a few things not working. I'm not sure if you guys are aware of it and working on it, or if no one has told you guys yet so imma just put it in a wittle thread here :)

There's only 2 things wrong really. I put the silenced usp and the silenced m4 in my loadout, but when I press m4 it still gives me the big old one. I checked the gun menu but there's no "silenced m4" option so yeah I'z sad. No possibility to get the silenced m4 on the server yet. (and it's beautiful so I miss it)

The silenced usp, same thing I couldn't find it in the menu so I was like "hmm lets click p2000" I'm guessing cause I have silenced usp in my loadout it automaitcally gave me that gun instead of the p2000 but in the middle of a firefight I was out of bullets. Usually on our dm it auto replenishes so I was sad again. thought "okay so I only have my 12/24 bullets then" when I spawned. that's what it showed on my screen. As soon as you shoot 1 bullet though it says 11/0 so basically it's some glitch/bug/broken thing, where it shows you have your entire 3 clips but you only get your 1 12 bullet clip.

I hope this gets fixed soon cause with the 128 tick our server is badass, that is all good day! :) <3

Kimzy

• Like 1

what you have to to do add it to your buy menu is these simple steps:

- Go to loadouts

- Go to Pistols

- To select the pistols click the arrow

- Once you fine the USP click it and click replace

- To add the m4 silence go to assault rifles

- click the arrow again like in pistols

- click the silenced gun and replace it

Done

If you still need help find me in ts3

Edited by Joey7

what you have to to do add it to your buy menu is these simple steps:

- Go to loadouts

- Go to Pistols

- To select the pistols click the arrow

- Once you fine the USP click it and click replace

- To add the m4 silence go to assault rifles

- click the arrow again like in pistols

- click the silenced gun and replace it

Done

If you still need help find me in ts3

Nice try, but when you read what kimzy wrote you see that it is already in the loadout, but the Deathmatch Menu, not the buy menu still gives the old weapons and they are bugged then about the ammo thing

Nice try, but when you read what kimzy wrote you see that it is already in the loadout, but the Deathmatch Menu, not the buy menu still gives the old weapons and they are bugged then about the ammo thing

Yup i derped its not added into out servers yet yell at bonbon for that one
There's only 2 things wrong really. I put the silenced usp and the silenced m4 in my loadout, but when I press m4 it still gives me the big old one. I checked the gun menu but there's no "silenced m4" option so yeah I'z sad. No possibility to get the silenced m4 on the server yet. (and it's beautiful so I miss it)

The silenced usp, same thing I couldn't find it in the menu so I was like "hmm lets click p2000" I'm guessing cause I have silenced usp in my loadout it automaitcally gave me that gun instead of the p2000 but in the middle of a firefight I was out of bullets. Usually on our dm it auto replenishes so I was sad again. thought "okay so I only have my 12/24 bullets then" when I spawned. that's what it showed on my screen. As soon as you shoot 1 bullet though it says 11/0 so basically it's some glitch/bug/broken thing, where it shows you have your entire 3 clips but you only get your 1 12 bullet clip.

6:07 PM - HG | RedDevil6193 [uM]: let me know

6:07 PM - HG | RedDevil6193 [uM]: and the new guns

6:07 PM - Kimzy: it should be fixed then?

6:08 PM - HG | RedDevil6193 [uM]: yeah

6:08 PM - Kimzy: also new guns? or not

6:08 PM - HG | RedDevil6193 [uM]: waiting for dm plugin to release update

6:08 PM - Kimzy: ahh okay

Like i told you yesterday until [CS:GO] Deathmatch 1.5 - Page 50 - AlliedModders they post an update we cant fix, someone did today and its fixed, now to avoid many other threads, usp still dont have unlimited ammo, it will be fixed when they fix.

6:07 PM - HG | RedDevil6193 [uM]: let me know

6:07 PM - HG | RedDevil6193 [uM]: and the new guns

6:07 PM - Kimzy: it should be fixed then?

6:08 PM - HG | RedDevil6193 [uM]: yeah

6:08 PM - Kimzy: also new guns? or not

6:08 PM - HG | RedDevil6193 [uM]: waiting for dm plugin to release update

6:08 PM - Kimzy: ahh okay

Like i told you yesterday until [CS:GO] Deathmatch 1.5 - Page 50 - AlliedModders they post an update we cant fix, someone did today and its fixed, now to avoid many other threads, usp still dont have unlimited ammo, it will be fixed when they fix.

I made a thread cause I had seen it on ego's server already added after we had that convo, meanieface :( I thought it had been released but broke on hg servers or something! anyways thanks for the reply :)