Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Noob_Saibot's Pure Profit Loadout Guide(Pplg) For Noobs/pros

Saibot_Noob

Alright sup noobs and vets! :fatgun:

I am here to share with you 2 of many, personal loadouts, in my opinion to maximum profits with spending the limited amount of worth points that you can get! :)

(PRO TIP: Hold/Press Z to move through nailed objects!)

Time for the recipes! :offensivesmilie: :mmo:(mix, mix, swirl, mix) :mmo:

I will start off with the title of the loadout list, then an explanation on how to maximize profits.

(PRO TIP: Press E to pick up props, PRESS and HOLD the ALT button to rotate the object!)

(BONUS TIP: If you have a Arsenal Crate or Resupply Crate, RIGHT CLICK on the mouse to rotate the crate!)

To open your worth menu press F2 keep in mind that if wave 1 starts you CANNOT use your WORTH POINTS! :sad2:

DEATH OF A SALESMAN

- Alright open your worth menu (F2)

- Go to the Return Tab and check all the options except Wide Load

- Go to the Tools Tab and check Arsenal Crate, Resupply Crate, Medical Kit, Messenger Beacon

- Go to Melee Tab and check Knife

The purpose of this build is to place your crates at a good spot where people will be, and make lots of money, heal people often with your medical kit, resupply your medical power every time the resupply crate lets you, I suggest to start saving medkit power at 80 to reserve for the harder waves. WHY NO HAMMER? because you have lots of handicaps on you as well maps usually spawn hammers for you and people who die you can pick up a hammer and start repairing, besides you cant be healed, so I suggest to stay away from the barricades, poison zombies hurt! :pepper:

HAN SOLO

- Alright Open your worth menu (F2)

- Go to Tools Tab and check Carpenter's Hammer, Arsenal Crate

- (OPTIONAL) you have 5 points, go to Returns Tab and check Palsy, now you have 10 points to buy a knife or wooden plank!

The purpose of this build is to be able to survive alone, relying on your Arsenal Crate to buy your offensive gear, as well your hammer to build and protect yourself! :we:

THANKS FOR READING! I WILL SHARE MORE STUFF IF I GET ENOUGH REQUESTS!

SAIBOT OUT!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...