Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Build Request] Need Help For A Newbie

Sharp0o

Heya guys..

So i am a newbie in tech talks and kinda newbie in choosing a decent rig, so i am asking for you help ;)

I am looking for a decent PC that can play games at good fps

Here is a template

1. Budget - Around $700 - $800 Canadian Bievers.

2. Brand preferences CPU - I like AMD tbh, but i am also fine with Intel, so it doesn't really matter for me. I don't really care about the brand name, i really look into the performance.

3. What do you plan to do with the machine? Everyday gaming for my own enjoyment.. Just want to have a solid build that can satisfy my evil gaming needs

4. Is there a place where you'd like to get the parts from? Newegg, Amazon, doesn't matter as long as it ships to Canada ;P

5. What parts (if any) do you have already that you don't need upgraded? A Monitor.. lol.. but i have none

6. Do you plan to overlock? Yes if needed

7. Do you have an OS (e.g. Windows) that you can use for this computer? No, i am thinking of Windows 7 or Windows 8

Thanks guys ;)

Edited by Sharp0o

• 3 weeks later...

Well for the CPU Intel's have the highest benchmark test results so Intels are good. an i5 Intel is good. The i7's are more for video design and editing.

Newegg is where it's at. Get the 2 day shipping thing if they have it still. Its free for the first month or so. Then cancel or keep. I kept it for awhile.

Windows 7. I like it at least. It feels more like Windows.

Go on my profile and see my build.