Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Crystal Maiden Or Vengeful Spirit

Dode

Hey, im pretty new to Dota 2 but I am REALLY enjoying it!

Yeah so I'm really liking playing support and I hear MANY good things about these two particular heroes.

So I was wondering what you guys think?

Who do you think is better?!

P.S. If you got any tips of any kind for me on Dota 2 leave it below or tell me somehow :3

m8 i gun to be straite honest wit chu. the only fukin thing you need to kno bout dota 2 is dun be a CHEEKY CUNT and fukin buy wards, the courier, and leave my farm alone

Lol yeah I always avoid getting the last hits I weaken them let the minions do shit and try not to get those last hits :)

Crystal Maiden has an incredible lane presence for whoever she is babysitting but is one of the slowest heroes in the game. She also has an incredibly low scaling for HP making her incredibly vulnerable to burst damage, heck what am I saying she's vulnerable to all damage she's so dam squishy. Vengeful has an excellent armor debuff and stun which is great for supporting but I've seen her built as a carry which is a "thing" I suppose that Crystal Maiden lacks. That's an incredibly situational build for Vengeful though and if your team didn't select a hard carry during selection then you're probably in the trenches.

Also give this a watch

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

both are good. CM is easier and more helpful to team especially in earlier game. VS takes some skill in learning swaps, but it was one of the first heroes i learned.

I suggest Lion, lich to start. easy to play and can have a high teamfight impact

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every support has its strong and weak points.

. Cm has rly good lane pressence a good disable being frostbite aend a large area nuke with great cc being Q. The regen aura is amazing early on. Her ultimate is hard to land properly but when executed can easily turn the fight around.However shes rly slow extremely squishy

and her base dmg keeps getting nerfed making her right.clicks irellebant

. Venga on the hand has one of the best single target spells in the game being an instant stun with high dmg. Her armor reduction couupled with a medallion can melt tanky heroes. Extra dmg and her ult are great late game but her incredibly low mana makes her fall off in cpmparison to other supports