Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ho's Be Trippin' Over My Jump Rope.

So I feel like HG is geared more towards team fortress than anything else. I am currently a PC gamer. I like to go back and forth between PC and XBox.

I'm playing Rift and recently started a new character on Everquest 2.

I was playing Rift with my BF so I never had to have anyone else to play with but I discovered since my recent break up that playing Rift by yourself is not so fun.

If anyone wants to play Rift or EQ with me, i'm your gal! I'd love the company.

So I feel like HG is geared more towards team fortress than anything else. I am currently a PC gamer. I like to go back and forth between PC and XBox.

I was playing Rift with my BF so I never had to have anyone else to play with but I discovered since my recent break up that playing Rift by yourself is not so fun.

weird , i thought you were just random from the tinychat

Edited by Lemonade

Oh yeah, you were the one who said I was too young to go to the pool by myself......

Made me laugh, however I will have to let you know that I am cooler than Magic, despite what you say.

Welcome

Edited by WhataWackaMonk