Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Few Admin Questions..

XxwonderbredxX

Hey guys!(:

I just have a couple of questions about being an admin on your CS Servers..

1) How do other players know your an Admin. (Besides saying you are, if there would be a reason I'd say I was.) It says you can toggle something were it hides that I'm an admin.

2) Do all VIP packages give admin privileges?

3) If your an Admin, do I automatically become a member? Or do I have to still have to fill out a Member Application?

I think that's it..

Thanks,

-XxwonderbredxX ^.^

Ok lets address your question one at a time

1) So normally when you type in chat in our servers, a person who is an Admin would have [admin] in their name and in color. Thats one way of telling if someone is a admin. Im not sure if there is a command to hide that you are a admin, but some servers hide the fact you are a admin to help catch hackers.

2) Depends which VIP package you are talking bout. VIP only gives you access to special things like hats, more points, etc. Gold gives you VIP and admin powers in a server of your choice. Anything above gold gives different things but still gives admin and vip in all servers.

3) No you do not automatically become a member. You still need to fill out a recruit application, wait 2 months to be eligible to be promoted to a member.

Ok lets address your question one at a time

1) So normally when you type in chat in our servers, a person who is an Admin would have [admin] in their name and in color. Thats one way of telling if someone is a admin. Im not sure if there is a command to hide that you are a admin, but some servers hide the fact you are a admin to help catch hackers.

2) Depends which VIP package you are talking bout. VIP only gives you access to special things like hats, more points, etc. Gold gives you VIP and admin powers in a server of your choice. Anything above gold gives different things but still gives admin and vip in all servers.

3) No you do not automatically become a member. You still need to fill out a recruit application, wait 2 months to be eligible to be promoted to a member.

Okay, that answers everything I wanted to know. Thanks. :D

You can go undercover and turn off the admin prefix in most servers. First type !premium and go into items and turn on stealth mode. Secondly, and most important, type disguise and sm_disguise in console. This will take away your admin prefix (except on JB, I believe)

You can go undercover and turn off the admin prefix in most servers. First type !premium and go into items and turn on stealth mode. Secondly, and most important, type disguise and sm_disguise in console. This will take away your admin prefix (except on JB, I believe)

Okay that's the command I wanted to know.

I cant seem to make this work on the "EU Iceworld" server...

m9LU4Du.jpg

I cant seem to make this work on the "EU Iceworld" server...

m9LU4Du.jpg

Please read my entire post, not just the first 10 words. Specifically the part where I say that stealth mode isn't how to hide your admin tag, and then I continue to give the actual way to hide your admin tag.

Please read my entire post, not just the first 10 words. Specifically the part where I say that stealth mode isn't how to hide your admin tag, and then I continue to give the actual way to hide your admin tag.

I used the sm_disguise command, which I highlighted in the chat with a red marker, but my tag wasn't gone.

If you look up close you can even see i turned disguise off, in the top of the chat, from a previous failed attempt...

P5A4yaF.jpg more derp "proof"

Edited by Delink

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd share my knowledge:

As you've already discussed disguise or stealth mode only hides your items etc bought from the shop but not your [admin] tag. To hide your [admin] tag simply type a "/" I front of your text e.g

-hg- Â¥~Sílént~Ãssáúlt~Â¥: / I have no admin tag

Another bit of useful info, although you have to have the " -hg- [HG] HG | " in your name when in game on a team.... It does let you Spectate without them! Handy for watching hackers who hide from tags.

I have only tried this on CS:S servers (I think the "/" is hidden from other players as well not sure)

Hope this helps :-)

Edited by ¥~Sílént~�ssáúlt~¥