Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Practice

BroomzK

I would like to know if there could be a dedicated practice day? It wouldn't need to be like once a week necessarily, but one day every two weeks or so that people that went on could go to Teamspeak and use the sub channels that we have to practice. This wouldn't mean that on those days you couldn't go on Teamspeak unless you wanted to practice, but rather it would be a day that people could remember that they would have an easier time finding a practice partner. I know that i am specifically in need of one in order to help my terran game, but also i know that I have been in teamspeak and other people have agreed that they would not mind playing actual practice games in order to get better rather than cheesing and messing around on 1v1 obs. Its just something to think about and maybe something to expand on if anyone else has any other suggestions.

Thanks!

Yours Deeply,

BroomzK

I mean actual practice, i don't mean us all goofing around on teamspeak, i mean us actually going to 1v1 and trying to learn how to play the game better, people not just talking for the sake of hearing themselves speak, but rather to help each other understand what they did wrong and give them the right advice to help themselves. I don't know of many people that would offer this kind of practice