Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Mouse & Keyboard

Jarthus

Please... Please. Do not get Razer. Most over hyped things ever in my opinion. Keyboard, I would suggest looking around for some cherry mx switches, all depends on which one you feel more comfortable playing on. Everyone loves blues/browns, because they are great for both typing, and gaming. The reds/blacks are better for gaming. Well to be more honest blacks are just strictly for gaming, reds can be both. Mouse all depends on how you hold the mouse, claw grip, palm grip, etc. Also depends on how big your hands are as well. Hope this has helped you. :D

Get the keyboard delink said and get the razer mamba. Best mouse I have ever used. As to the razer haters; that's Alienware, razer products are actually some of the best I've used and the most durable. Hate to get off topic but until recently I had a razer headset since I got steam 3 years ago. It worked perfectly and never broke (the mic did but thats my fault).

Get the keyboard delink said and get the razer mamba. Best mouse I have ever used. As to the razer haters; that's Alienware, razer products are actually some of the best I've used and the most durable. Hate to get off topic but until recently I had a razer headset since I got steam 3 years ago. It worked perfectly and never broke (the mic did but thats my fault).

thanks for the 3 posts lol i get it. (jk)

yeah, i purchased logitech products because I razer was kinda expensive.

I got a razer tiamat headset and its good and comfortable. (kinda gets hot after a while)

but yeah i like razer, but WAYYYY too expensive

Those are great.

Yeah it looks great too!

I like the whisper-quiet keys, since i have no doors in my room, so everyone can hear everything!

I heard great stuff about the mouse as well, so yeah overall I got 2 great things!