Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Server Problem Reporting

Dr. Hfuhruhurr

Is there a particular subforum we should use to report serious problems with a server? I'm not talking about player problems, but with the server itself.

For example, currently (1545 EDST 09/01/2013), fy_iceworld DM is all screwed up, as evidenced by the fact that there are no human players on it right now. I usually get a 25-40 ping on there, and I logged in with a 185 this time. The only other player that hopped on the short time I was there connected with a 275 ping.

Every command issued to the server is delayed, and any attempt at forward movement is reset by about 90%. So, you take 10 steps forward (get out of my head Paula Abdul), and you are reset almost all the way back to your previous position.

I recorded a demo of it, but it only shows a pause where each reset happens. To say the game is unplayable right now would definitely be an understatement.

Back to the original question...is there a particular place on the website to request a server reboot or to request someone take a look at it?

TIA,

Your Last Cup of Sorrow

problems.dem