Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

First day of highscool

BlackEyes

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont be scared its all bullshit any1 who picks on u is a tool and a peice of shit just remember that... and if they fuck with you... tell em me and ronnie coleman LIGHTWEIGHT will fuck there shit up

Or buy the newest version of the Trunk Monkey, he follows you into High school.

Whole first day of highscool that was supposed to be a half day was super gay because of the coaches in football don't know how to schedule practices and pictures. Basically, the first day of school, being a half day, ended at 10:35 am. I didn't get out until 7:30 pm because of football. Me and some friends just waited around for the longest frkn time. Today was an exceptional day though because I managed to get out at 5:15 when school ended at 2:05

A long time ago, in a galaxy not so far away, I had my first day of high school, and I looked ALOT differently than what I do now. I was fat, had glasses, no girlfriend. Needless to say, it sucked. But it all goes downhill from here, and it gets better and alot easier.

Damn i started my junior year august 10th

hgh school is da best

Just dont be annoying or a bitch

Just hate all the damn homework from ap and honors classes

AP classes & Honors classes + football = No time whatsoever

I gotta do good this year for da colleges though

Damn i started my junior year august 10th

hgh school is da best

Just dont be annoying or a bitch

Just hate all the damn homework from ap and honors classes

AP classes & Honors classes + football = No time whatsoever

I gotta do good this year for da colleges though

im gonna have the same problem w/ time, all honors + an extra sophmore one and soccer(football) everyday.......

haha trunk monkey complete agree... and if they get mad... man just show em a picture of ronnie coleman and be like this my dad he runs shit... u fuck with me... and hes involved and then flash some random gang sign

If i see one more post about ronnie coleman or how you are ronnie coleman or he's your dad or you wanna suck his pecker, you will be banned, thank you.