Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak Fun Times - Part 2

Comic King

Aight, I uploaded a jailbreak video of mine (low budget) called [HG] Jailbreak Fun Times. To be honest, I don't need anyapularity, I just wanna raise the awareness of existence of our CS GO/CSS jailbreak. I'm planning, after i come back, to make a second part of Fun Times, but I'm afraid that I will need a bit more views on the first part (mentioned below) somewhere around 90 so I'm sure that all ya'll really are interested. Of course, If I get to be pretty busy, and can't make a new part, Ill pass it to someone else, who is a fellow popularity raiser too. I know that there are some CSS and CS GO jailbreak vids out there, but, not made in parts.

This thread will have some rules too (sowwy):

-I don't wanna see any hating, please

-You can always suggest something to me (change the name, insert some animations, better choreography etc.)

-Some intros and animations would certainly be welcome, so anyone with some Cinema 4D or any other well-known animation program experience can PM me via HG messaging system or via Steam

-I can have special roles in the video, a bit of auditioning wouldn't hurt

-If you have already seen the first Fun Times, you can maybe recommend me a better video editor (i used movie maker on the first one, so the quality was really bad, 360x640 and not 720x1280)

-Pwease don't start a discussion war on which video recording program is better (Fraps, DXTory... Valve's demo recorder...)

Please note that the video production will start somewhere after December 30th. Thanks for reading, If you read, that is reel support :)

Edited by Comic King