Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs_Insertmapnamehere

Tomomo

Awesome, big thanks to EHM for a lot of the quality control, Bubbles helping test and Sharp for the input. Hopefully my next project will be even better. Planning on making an objective map more better/more exciting then the existing ones after my Uni work dies off.

Concerning these maps, expect to see stadium make its way into the live server in the next week or so. At gamma we are going to review zs_office and strongly consider it. It may take a little while.

Are you serious? You're going to be adding a map made from scratch within a week, but the map made by valve and edited for ZS needs to be play tested? Everyone liked playing the CS version when they were able to before, so I don't understand why this would be any different.

Are you serious? You're going to be adding a map made from scratch within a week, but the map made by valve and edited for ZS needs to be play tested? Everyone liked playing the CS version when they were able to before, so I don't understand why this would be any different.

The reason being is multiple people tested his map and he was able to fix little bugs that weren't expected. I was the only one to view your map. It's being looked it, please be patient.

It was a little over 2 weeks and I have been making maps since the late 90's for games such as Red Alert, Warcraft, Red Faction, Wolfenstein, CSS/Jailbreak and have been working with hammer for a few years. I have a good understanding of whats going on, hence why I completed it so quick. It would have been completed quicker but i felt it necessary to test it thoroughly with other players before even submitting details and pics on the map. Personally I feel its ideal for Hg's 80 man server as I designed it specifically for that.

Goodluck on your map, feel free to invite me if you are testing it.

It was a little over 2 weeks and I have been making maps since the late 90's for games such as Red Alert, Warcraft, Red Faction, Wolfenstein, CSS/Jailbreak and have been working with hammer for a few years. I have a good understanding of whats going on, hence why I completed it so quick. It would have been completed quicker but i felt it necessary to test it thoroughly with other players before even submitting details and pics on the map. Personally I feel its ideal for Hg's 80 man server as I designed it specifically for that.

Goodluck on your map, feel free to invite me if you are testing it.

I mean they're adding it within a week of it being submitted while mine have been done for almost 2 months.

Ah rightio, I guess they liked the theme, like Abandoned Mall sort of style: bigger, more run and gun with plenty of places to hide and barricade. I had been talking about mine a lot in server and inviting friends to play test as well, generating a bit of hype etc.

• 2 weeks later...