Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Org Allies & Enemies

Jarthus

Suggestion: I was thinking, to prevent killing allies or innocents in game during a raid or a battle, the color of the names could be changed.

Example: If you are in an org, and want to know if you are allied or not with another one, the owner is able to 'buddy' the org so everyone in that org or your org has their name (for example)the color green to represent that they are friends, not foes. Also, you can add other orgs to an enemy list, so everyone under the org would have a red name, to indicate that they are enemies. I suggested this because I always encounter problems like these, and it would really help out so you don't get killed by your allies, and you can spot enemies quickly.

(Note: The suggested colors are not the colors that should be used, I just suggested them to explain what I meant.)

Pictures Possibly?: N/A

Edited by Jarthus
  • Like 5

seems kinda over powered. -1

I don't see how it's overpowered, can you please explain?

-1 bad idea when you're shooting, your not going to look at them for 3 seconds and see if their friendly. dumb idea imo

You don't have to stare at them for 3 seconds, lol. Once you get a glimpse of that color, you know when to shoot. It's all about instinct. I understand what you mean though. Edited by Jarthus

• 2 weeks later...