Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A-jnin / Cant be faded gunplant aboose.

K!wi

My point was that we should use our energy on getting the racists and freekillers and get them punished rather than spending time arguing about something thats not a big deal. A warning could have been enough since you dont usually gunplant.

/thread

Energy!?! Do you get out much? :P

im not calling aboose im calling dont be above other players although you are a staff....buddha and i already said no gunplanting but it continously happened...

No, you are just contradicting yourself. look at your thread title, HerbalTea

"A-jnin / Cant be faded gunplant aboose."

You made your say as well as others. You didn't get the response you wanted. Let's move on before thoughts get even more jumbled.

Once again, I'm glad you're around to make my posts when I'm off doing other things. ^_^

like admin aboos'in? amright? (sorry "like freeadmin aboos'in")

Anyways Faded ban hammered himself so problem solved, cake for all, next case, give Moto a cookie for being beast (But save one for me plox).

Anyways Tea you did contradict yourself and not make sense at the same time. Saying that someone is "aboosen" and then say they are not "aboosen" is a contridiction.

Well now I am off to eat some cake, so peace out all.

This is retarded

cant beleive i read all the posts

gunplanting is against the rules but really jailbreak no fun if ct's dont died

so theoretically faeded and ninja were being good admins by making server more enjoyable

and you go through all this work to post an abuse report(staff higher thn other players not abuse)

about gunplants really???

why dont u go ban some freekillers or sumtin along the lines of rules that really make a difference

I think we all know the moral of the story.

Man up if you made some people angry by gunplanting. He said he took action against himself because of it.

Jail rhymes with fail.

Cake soothes the soul and tastes good.