Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jesus-Hg-

1. Your in-game name: Jesus-Hg-

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbrake

3. The Banning admin: Not sure says Staff

4. Your Steam-Id; STEAM_0:0:24845590

5. Reason for ban: Ok hears the bit i dont now about.

Ok i was not active form saterday till wednesday now some peaple liek bone said i was on yesterday but i wasnt , Bone has told me to ask for a reason and proof that it was my steam id that did these things or what ever.

Hg jailbrake is the only server i play on many peaple like me and some dont thats oppinion but i would do anything ot get unbanned from jailbrake as its my favorite server. I Hope u can unban me today as id liek play it also id like be in the movie juicy is making.

Thank you for reading and just add my id for steam _the__end_ if u need chat more or i mabie on vent.

Edited by Moto
'pending' title

I saw him on yesterday but he's saying he wasn't on, Wether he's lieing or not i don't know, But it's not like jesus to do w/e he did wrong, I've known him for a while now, But i suggest you change your password as i belive you've been hacked, Or have a keylogger.

STEAM_0:0:24845590 Unknown permanently 2009-08-06 11:48:46 Staff Global - All Servers

You were G banned by Staff...there must be a good reason...

Could be this one...

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7276&highlight=STEAM_0%3A0%3A24845590

Or this one...

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7882&highlight=STEAM_0%3A0%3A24845590

Maybe?

Here to vouch for jesus,

He's a regular jailbreak player, usually plays as a T now so there's not really any rules to break on his part. Right now it looks to me like jesus was permabanned without good cause? There's no clarification from staff, and jesus has no idea why he was banned. Should there be a ban report for a permaban?

Also something to keep in mind: there are mic spammers/freekillers that come in jailbreak occasionally and take people's names, the ban could have been a mistake by an admin also.

those dont result in global bans, just admin revocation(which is what occured). and i dont see why he was banned either(your friend might have used your account idk)

i was playing wilth bone on saterday and i sed to him i want a fresh start he may of not took it seriorly but i do, i wont 1 becuase of when i abused my admin i must say i did yes i mean cmon every admin has abused there powers 3 or 4 times but have got away liek on prison bake i see admin teleing and using auto sniper also change there skin so u invisible. but that is behind me now and i regret abusing to to gain an advantage for 1 or 2 rounds but i just wont a fresh start and mabie 1 day be trusted to buy admin again. So if u read this try put it behind you if i have done anything to u as u will see how i have changed soon.

i was playing wilth bone on saterday and i sed to him i want a fresh start he may of not took it seriorly but i do, i wont 1 becuase of when i abused my admin i must say i did yes i mean cmon every admin has abused there powers 3 or 4 times but have got away liek on prison bake i see admin teleing and using auto sniper also change there skin so u invisible. but that is behind me now and i regret abusing to to gain an advantage for 1 or 2 rounds but i just wont a fresh start and mabie 1 day be trusted to buy admin again. So if u read this try put it behind you if i have done anything to u as u will see how i have changed soon.

vlcsnap-569019.jpg

Edited by UN4M3D