Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ts3 For Ipad

Zezima

So I just downloaded teamspeak for my iPad so I could be connected to you guys even in my lectures ( I know, I'm addicted to HG. ) does anyone know of a way to link theta teamspeak account to the one on the computer so I still keep tags and such and can go into all the channels.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if mobile/tablet versions have that feature though. If not then you just need to get it re-done.

They have, for andriod asfar as i know, just export and import to your phone/tablet download folder.

After you have download the identity and placed in the right folder do this. (for andriod it is)

1. Click on the "Identity" icon, number 2 on the right top. 2. Click the "Import" icon. Buttom in the middle.

1.png2.png

3. If you have placed the .ini / identity file the right place, it will automatic import the identity.

. If you have placed it in the wrong place, you will get this message, and need to move the file to the corret folder.

3_5.png3.png

Edited by Delink
  • Like 2