Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Barricading Academy Of Zombie Survivial

Epic Kitten

This is The Barricading Academy of Zombie Survival, Here at the Academy we help you study on how to properly make a barricade and then fix others that happen to be shitcading. The Head Master (Epic Kitten) will ask you if you like to participate in the standard academy test and if you pass you will get a Diploma of Barricading Excellence as the list follows:

10-9 = Perfect Barricading Ability Diploma

8-7 = Excellent Cading Diploma

6-5 = Needs work

4-0 = Nothing

If you would like to schedule time leave it in the comments below the time and date you would like to be graded

Edited by Epic Kitten

It's an interesting idea albeit not very useful to spout numbers to people on the server. I'll take a free 11 and I would also like to review each applicants barricade if that's fine with you.

OK that's fine with me (Both you getting a Perfect Barricading Ability Diploma and reviewing the applicants ) I was also thinking if over time you caded better you would have better hammer permissions like faster nailing, faster unailing, more nails on first start, etc.

The thing is something like this where you are judged on your barricading skills and rewarded based upon how well you do just would work for our server. It's forum based and few people from the zs server actually visit the forums. Not to mention it would become too over powered if people were to have the above power ups. I think it should remain a simple judging thing on the forums where we can help teach people how to barricade better to avoid having to lose from poorly build barricades.

Idea for powerup: Ability to save props into a invertory

You would go up to a prop with a special hammer and then press your use key, you would get in a "inventory", and the prop would be deleted until you respawned you from your inventory. Like minecraft, you pick up a block and you place it again but until you place it nobody could use it