Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Grove Street

Fallen

This is a thread for Grove Street members, and people who would like to join and is our official "Home page". If you see any errors, let me know.

Leaders:

Hellsgamers Fallen

Members:

Pein Goodman

Organization Conduct - Will Never Be Updated:

1. Common Sense, if you seem to lose it you'll find yourself gone.

Requirements:

One major requirement is activity, you must be active at least twice a week, furthermore you must have at least one week worth of play time, another needed requirement is the ability to join HG's teamspeak server, a guide on that can be found here. You must also have readily available weapons and a decent vehicle at all times. One final quality that is preferred is having a mic, but is not needed.

Joining:

You should be looking here if I've invited you, that's the only way to join.

First thing you should do is add me on steam, my steam name is "[HG] Fallen" or you can find me here.

Second thing you should do is join our teamspeak server by following this guide here, and then join the PERP channel, you should always join this when you are playing, or even when you aren't to keep in touch with the organization, this makes it easier for anyone from the Hellsgamers community to contact you if deemed necessary.

Third thing you should do is go to the clothing shop in game, and change your skin first which costs $5,000 to the black male with the full beard, and change your clothes after that to the green button up shirt with a red shirt lining it for $1,000. and in the end you should look like this.

90f9eaf770dff4bb8c60ef6b19eab8db.png

Next thing you should do is go to the car dealer and color your car dark green, and underglow to red like so:

ba63a2dc45ec180b5e43c3d1f90a5e03.png

Set your color variables to those shown:

b5694fae78a4bdb436e9277d88eba276.png

and set your underglow by setting your headlights like so.

In an optimal situation your car should look like this:

82635403a9a30e192d8f04bf3711e994.png

When you finish with all of the cosmetic changes, fill out the following, and post it below:

Application:

• In game Name:
  • Do you have guns and ammo available at all times:
  • What is your previous organization experience:
  • Picture of you in your car at partking garage with the proper atire and showing your hours played:

After all of the above has been done, PM me telling me you're done, and in a typical situation you will be invited to the Perp gang.

if all goes good, congrats and welcome to Grove Street.

16a504658768db8987d121e5d111d00b.png

Fallens steam page:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/asummy/

PERP 3.0 Rules Revised:

https://hellsgamers.com/PerpRules

Teamspeak Guide:

https://hellsgamers.com/teamspeakinfo

Edited by Fallen
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...

• Ingame Name: Wayne Collins
  • Do you have guns and ammo available at all times: Yes it could happen that i run out but i'll always give them back asap !
  • What is your previous organization experience: Serious Business / G4G / Undefined Activities
  • Picture of you in your car at partking garage with the proper atire and showing your hours played: 531a2a3ae697d.jpg531a283536248.jpg

Edited by sm69baller
  • Like 1

• Do you have guns and ammo available at all times: I can make ammo and guns whenever I want, unless i'm out of cash that is.
  • What is your previous organization experience: Hotline Miami, Overlords
  • Picture of you in your car at partking garage with the proper atire and showing your hours played: 6uudRIN.jpg

• Like 2

• Do you have guns and ammo available at all times:If you need something, ask it and i will give you
  • In game Name: Mr-TrollBear

• What is your previous organization experience: SeriousBussines, G4g, UndefinedActivity
  • Picture of you in your car at partking garage with the proper atire and showing your hours played: i have 2 weeks(i dont know you se it on the picture)531a27ac5c4b7.jpg

531a297c1ff96.jpg