Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Heavily Suggest To Remove The Point Reserving Thing Whatever.

cure

The title says it all. Just incase you don't know "Point Reserve", It's where your unspent points moves on to a next round if it's unspend.

Let's get down to business:

I want to remove the Point Reserve because for an ex.

I suicided.

I became a zombie

Right when I'm about to kill someone, I'm already riddled with a bunch of adonises.

Seriously. I don't want to play a game where someone already has an upper hand, because that makes the game so unfair. Not only does that happen, but the person with the bonus points can actually be in a streak of kills. Please take a moment and show your feedback.

TL;DR Points Reserving is unfair.

Thats a negative ghost rider. I dont think you know that we do try to make the game balanced for zombies and humans. Right now we are working on getting it more balanced and getting humans more of an experience and why would we remove such a feature when people like it http://www.gametracker.com/search/garrysmod/ we are #1 in gmod.

Wow, that's a quick reply. Anyways, I'm glad to hear that you are trying to balance the game better. Sure, they would like the system, but were they always survivors? Where there any zombie players that upvoted that? I do want to hear the number of likes on 2 categories of players: Zombies and Humans, or atleast tell me which one is the majority of the likers.

To be honest, the zombies should actually have an upper hand in the game. Hence, "Zombie Survival". I've had this type of experience before, without the suicide. If anything you can just make them waste all their bullets on you, and have them use up more points. This actually helps motivate a lot of us in the zombie team to keep attacking and win the round. Have them stack up, and go in all at once then. That's my perspective of it.

"But were they always survivors?" Im guessing you mean if humans always survive but no humans do not always survive. Its mostly depending on the human and zombie team but zombies always win, most of the time.

"Where there any zombie players that upvoted that?" At first zombies had a rough time to get moving around but we just added to where 2 boss zombies spawn if 31 players are present and 3 bosses if 61 are present. It gives zombies more of an advantage because some of us would normally see 1 boss get brutally analed by 60 - 80 humans.

"What are the majority likers of teams" Personally it depends on the map to where I like to be human or zombie. I like being human but not bothered if I die (dont really die often unless zombies win). I try to play and it is possible for humans to win same with zombies. Zombies are trying to be given an upper hand soon since it is as what Vlad said "zombie survival" It is supposed to be intense as possible and hard to win.

Oh, wow. I never knew zombies have that system. Anyways, I could've just not post this, but The HellsGamer server was now like the server with the most average players. It really pisses me off for people to play a server that I dislike of. I may have ideas for zombie buffs, but I'll post that in another thread soon.(Or now)

Disregarding ridiculous stacking (everyone with grim reapers, turrets everywhere, etc.) or really bad circumstances (terrible human-->zombie ratio) It's always possible for zombies to break through. Zombies need to work together. The main problem right now imo is that zombies aren't trying nearly as much as the humans...I myself am guilty of this. If you've been in a round where the zombie team consists of many good players, you know how fast they can decimate the human team.