Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Minecraft Launched Again!

Nite

Minecraft is BACK in HeLLsGamers!

hub.hellsgamers.com

The wait has finally come to an end for all of you minecraft players! We now just launched a hub that will include multiple portals to servers like Factions, Survival, VIP Survival and more to come. Please feel free to connect to the server by joining the hub at:

hub.hellsgamers.com

The leadership team would also like to thank and promote @_iMPAKT aka Meek Mills to the staff to help moderate and continue to build servers.

Please feel free to congratulate him!

Happy building and gaming!

Click here to view the article

• Like 1

Gratz on server. If you guys ever need plugin help i can help i use to help my friend setup his minecraft servers.

Edit- After playing around for a few i notice a few things. You don't get a starter kit on factions server, Spawn in factions server is not claimed by safezone [ can be done by "/f admin" and then doing "/f autoclaim safezone" then fly around spawn until you have all you want claim and then doing "/f autoclaim safezone" to disable autoclaim.] You can't run into the lava in the hub server to go to choose a server it gives you " KtbMiTx.png but you can use the signs.

cooll...

another MC server that is just like the other 60 different servers i've played on...

im not trying to be negative, i'm just waiting for another HG MineCraft fail.

theres nothing different from the other Multi Game servers.

infact, the other popular multi game servers have hundreds of players.. making this just another little generic server that dosent have the population. good luck HG

• Like 2

• Executive Council

Gratz on server. If you guys ever need plugin help i can help i use to help my friend setup his minecraft servers.

Edit- After playing around for a few i notice a few things. You don't get a starter kit on factions server, Spawn in factions server is not claimed by safezone [ can be done by "/f admin" and then doing "/f autoclaim safezone" then fly around spawn until you have all you want claim and then doing "/f autoclaim safezone" to disable autoclaim.] You can't run into the lava in the hub server to go to choose a server it gives you " KtbMiTx.png but you can use the signs.

We are aware of both of these, the signs are there for a reason. This problem delayed the launch until we could find something useable (the signs). The spawn is protected by other means, but PvP is still enabled, so we will look into safezoning/disabling PvP in the spawn.

cooll...

another MC server that is just like the other 60 different servers i've played on...

im not trying to be negative, i'm just waiting for another HG MineCraft fail.

theres nothing different from the other Multi Game servers.

infact, the other popular multi game servers have hundreds of players.. making this just another little generic server that dosent have the population. good luck HG

seem how this is the start you sure do have a negative attitude. We opened 2 servers to start more are to come but we are working on them but with that kind of attitude i don't think i would want you on them, clean up your attitude grim its really getting old.

and the 2 server we have up are the ones that were requested most by HellsGamers

so the words of Big John "calm your tits"

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...