Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fatpaws

TheBossUnknown

FATPAWS :rolleyes:

1. Do NOT be disrespectful to anyone on the server, especially your fellow org members.

2. Listen to whoever that is in a position of authority at all times, meaning HG Leadership, Mods, and Co-Leader(s) & Leader(s)

3. Do not break server rules. the instant you get blacklisted/banned on the HG perp server for ANY reason, you will be kicked from the organization unless I say otherwise

4. If a fellow org member requires your assistance, be sure to help them in any way you can

5. be fair while raiding. meaning, split the drugs evenly, take turns driving, etc.

6. Do NOT raid noobs. we don't need noobs getting raided, decreasing our servers population

Breaking any of these rules may possibly result in you being kicked from the organization

Requirements:

1. Must know all of our perp server's rules very well.

2. No history of causing problems on the perp server. (ex: when I search your steamid on HG bans, nothing from garry's mod should pop up

3. at least 25k perp cash

4. decent car, meaning Willard or above, No ATV's

5. know how get in teamspeak

6. must be able to supply yourself with weapons and ammo at any time it is need.

7. At least Three days playtime

if you raid our fellow allies, you will be instantly kicked from the organization

Ranks:

Owner: Brian Awesome

Mods:

Members:

Newbies:

Template:

steam name:

Ingame name:

Steam ID:

Playtime:

amount of perp cash:

what vehicle you have:

are you gold/vip/Mod/leadership? if so, which:

I agree that if I break any of the organizations rules I shall be warned and/or possibly kicked from the organization immediately YES or NO:

Recruiting: OPEN :ph34r:

steam name:

Ingame name: Romano Law

Steam ID: I forgot

Playtime: 2 days

amount of perp cash: 17million

what vehicle you have:3 buggatis

are you gold/vip/Mod/leadership? if so, which: Im my own rank

I agree that if I break any of the organizations rules I shall be warned and/or possibly kicked from the organization immediately YES or NO: Depends how I feeul