Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zerolemon S3 Extended Battery Up To 5 Days Battery Life

So I ordered one today after reading up on it. Amazon reviews give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars with almost 1,200 reviews. I read probably 20 of those reviews and alot of people say they truly do get 4-5 days on a single charge. My s3 dies in 6 hours of use. I'll let y'all know how it works once I try it for a while.

http://www.amazon.com/warranty-ZeroLemon-Extended-Protection-Compatible/dp/B00AKZWGAC

• 3 months later...

By the way, for anyone interested. You can see the results I'm getting. Even that 4% battery life left will last me another 3-4 hours. I'm a very heavy user also. I have bluetooth on 9-10 hours a day, wifi is on when bluetooth isn't, I talked about 2.5 hours a day, and I watch youtube quite a bit as well as facebook.

post-2571-0-15523000-1390493691_thumb.png

I ordered this and I got pretty shit results. I returned it for a refund. Also super heavy.

Why not get a replacement? And what settings did you have on? Full brightness? Playing battery expensive apps? I don't understand how it's heavy either, it's only .15 lbs which is worth the extra battery time.

Why not get a replacement? And what settings did you have on? Full brightness? Playing battery expensive apps? I don't understand how it's heavy either, it's only .15 lbs which is worth the extra battery time.

I didn't really like the form factor or the case cover that came with it. I'm thinking about getting a new battery, will go with anker this time. I've used their batteries before and have been pretty satisfied.

I will probably go with this:

http://www.amazon.com/2200mAh-Batteries-T-Mobile-U-S-Cellular-EB-L1G6LLU/dp/B00GHDLR4C/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1390547625&sr=8-13&keywords=galaxy+s3+battery

Those are 2200mah... stock is 2100mah... If you are just wanting an extra battery there are much cheaper ways to go. They do have some pretty solid reviews though. I wouldn't mind the 2 battery thing but I'd prefer to be able to go a few days. Being a truck driver it's a pain in the ass to always have a charger plugged in.