Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned Beavis

jajolt

1. Abuser name: Beavis

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:57102233

3. What server: Randomizer

4. About what time: 2 minutes ago

5. PROOF:

0OmCKeG.jpgaWncHDT.jpgqednDip.jpg1i7ICNY.jpgiSb607u.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Spamming the fuck out of slap, when i asked him to stop he provided no valid explaination and said "noob" "bye noob" and disconnected to avoid punishment from me.

(Banned until he comes and explains himself https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=85966-beavis)

Before I was golden, yes. This is clearly abuse. I test out the slap command on MYSELF with no harm to others and this noob decides to engage me and tell me I'm abusing it when I told him I just got it. Then I decided to leave and telling the noob bye...Jesus, why so much heat on me? because I wanted to "slap myself"?

Edited by Samtoz

I called him a noob because he seemed like a smart ass. Can you unban me? Permanent ban for this, really?

It clearly states even in the ss that I just got an admin and wanted to test out some commands on myself.

Edited by Samtoz

Because I told you I just got Gold and was just trying to get a hang of the menu but you just decided to go the other way and ban me. Good enough?

Can I finally get unbanned?

You should give a sincere apology to Jajolt because he was just doing his job and your response is to call him a noob admin for it

Ban everyone indefinitely for calling an admin "Noob". I have nothing to say to him. Lower my time at least.

That "Noob" happens to be leadership of our clan and a person who has had a lot of experience dealing with abuse. He followed protocol for an abuser. He warned you to stop. You replied you wanted to enjoy yourself. Admin is not about "enjoying yourself" it is about enforcing our servers. People derive enjoyment from enforcing servers for some reason. You then came to the forums and called one of our divisional leaders a noob for banning you permanently for abuse. It is protocol to ban abusers until they come to the forums and explain themselves. While you have explained why you abused and everyone here understands, you have still failed to explain why you disrespected two of our leadership members in game and on the forums.

I hope this post spelled it out for you

-post per digitalshot

• Like 14

Ok. Do what you want.

All I have left to say is wow. This is the most abusive kind of shit I've seen in a while. I donate to keep the server alive and all I get is shit in return? Look at what I've done, and look at what this "Clan leader" has done.

If I knew the staff would be so abusive, I would've never spent a dime on this.

This is some degrading shit. I'm not gonna bow down and beg for the un-ban. Do what the fuck you wanna do.

Edited by Samtoz

Ok. Do what you want.

All I have left to say is wow. This is the most abusive kind of shit I've seen in a while. I donate to keep the server alive and all I get is shit in return? Look at what I've done, and look at what this "Clan leader" has done.

If I knew the staff would be so abusive, I would've never spent a dime on this.

This is some degrading shit. I'm not gonna bow down and beg for the un-ban. Do what the fuck you wanna do.

Honestly you just had to say "yeah I abused. Sorry I did that and sorry I was such a meany face to Jajolt and hurt his feelings". But I guess you're not gonna learn what respect means so enjoy your permaban.

Edited by RedDevil6193
  • Like 11