Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Clash Of Clans!!

Hello everyone, i had an interesting idea! i learned last night that there are a few people who play clash of clans on gamecenter for iphone. For those who dont know, Clash of Clans is a PvP base building mobile game that i find very enjoyable. It occured to me that i should throw up a post and see how many people in HG actually do play. Hellgamers already reaches out to the best parts of the inter-webs, and internet gaming. So why should it also not stick a toe in the mobile device gaming world? Altho not a very big deal, my idea is to make us our own HG Clan on Clash of Clans so we can all hang out and chat together thru the app, as well as donating troops to one another, and viewing bases. Personally, my Clan blows, and i'd be much happier if i could commit to helping out the same people i spend most of my free time with :D.

Gimmie some feed back, and lemme know if your interested!

Edited by TeeJay

Okies :D im going to make it, and then ill get u guys in, hit me with a forum pm or here with ur gamecenter deets. got mixed level 5/6 walls, and im sitting around 1585 atm, but i down ranked from 1800 cuz i was getting owned D:

Gamecenter : Prometheus357

Edited by TeeJay

Okies :D im going to make it, and then ill get u guys in, hit me with a forum pm or here with ur gamecenter deets. got mixed level 5/6 walls, and im sitting around 1585 atm, but i down ranked from 1800 cuz i was getting owned D:

Gamecenter : Prometheus357

If you are going to name the clan "Hellsgamers" speak to Homer about it first.

Still waiting on approval to use the HG name on the app clan system, dont want to overstep my authority, but until then add me on gamecenter : Prometheus357 . I will invite everyone in HG interested, and promote you to clan elder, ill switch it to anyone can join once we are set up

Good news, got approval for this so we are all set to go, the clan is made, and already has a few of you in it. Please send me a forum pm, or post here with ur game center ID, so i may invite you and get you in!

Thanks for the input everyone! Lets get back to gaming

TJ

gamecenter : Prometheus357

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...