Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Requesting A Build For Xin Zhao

TheNoob

Xin Zhao was probably one of my first champions in LoL. The problem is I've never known how to build him. When I started to play seriously I never played Xin Zhao due to the fact that he is so slow in ganking and if your 3rd Strike doesn't land your gank pretty much fails. He also has little to no escape except his utli which is ok and flash. I don't know what to build him especially as jungler do I go for Sprit of Golem or Elder Lizard? In top lane I usually go for BotRK first. Any help would be awesome :D.

Im plat 3 and have 150+ games with him. I was also #8 Xin beginning of s3. When I go top I usually take sunfire cape and triforce or triforce and botrk if I'm doing good. People always max e on him, but I usually max q for the dps. When I jungle I take golem and black cleaver.

Well, first of all, he has an escape, but you need wards. You can place the wards then leap to the wards. Ok, so lane build. I have no idea because Xin Zhao is a terrible laner speaking of his spead and abilities, so you will want to specialize on jungle. What you wnna work on first is vampiric scepter. Very important jungling item. Next, you build PART of wriggles lantern, then get boots(mercury treads), then finish wriggles lantern. When the ganking begins, you should focus on phage and black cleaver. Thats damage, and then for defense you get negatron cloak --> chain vest --> randuins omen. Those are the main items you need for a successful game, and once you have those, you can build up to trinity force then infinity edge. Hope this helped man