Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Could Not Get The Game Play To Work. Perp Trailer

TheBossUnknown

I edited some pictures after spending 1 hour trying to get some gameplay in but with the ipad its just not going to work.

NEW LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpQYNKJoxkkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpQYNKJoxkk

If you don't have anything nice to say don't post shit. Ok

Edited by Brian Awesome
  • Like 9

As karma of pain said it should have some actual gameplay in it. I understand that it's a good trailer but I feel like it's hiding something. It seems like it was made to get people to join the server but not showing them what it's like on the server. A few clips of raiding or maybe firemen dealing with a fire would help show what our perp is all about. For an initial video it's good and you seem to know what you're doing but it needs real gameplay and not screenshots.

• Executive Council

Less zoom on the wide pictures? IE the perp carnival one, you don't get what it is about because you can barely see what it says. Also, add gameplay, it's hard to understand what perp is about because it is only pictures. (mostly just add "GROW DRUGS!", "MAKE MONEY!", "BUY CARS!", and "RUN PEOPLE OVER!" and show some weed, cars, dead people, etc)