Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Eminem - Infinite

Dolan

Young Eminem sounds great.

He wasn't a big name with a big record so this didn't get much recognition.

It did get a lot of recognition, not when it was directly released, but it's what got Eminem out there.

Also there's 400,000+ plays on the video, don't understand why you guys say it's underrated or no one knows about it.

• Like 1

inb4 i get permabanned from the forums for creating another account to visit the forums while banned

It did get a lot of recognition, not when it was directly released, but it's what got Eminem out there.

Also there's 400,000+ plays on the video, don't understand why you guys say it's underrated or no one knows about it.

It actually IS underrated, it isn't underrated by the fanbase, it's underrated by the critics, XXL gave it an L (3/5) when it deserves an XL or XXL

COMEONSON

inb4 i get permabanned from the forums for creating another account to visit the forums while banned

It actually IS underrated, it isn't underrated by the fanbase, it's underrated by the critics, XXL gave it an L (3/5) when it deserves an XL or XXL

COMEONSON

The thing is, I don't really care what critics say, I'll look at every single user review of something before I read the critics.

COMEONSON

Em and double xl have never really seen eye to eye.

Also no one fucks with any of those mags anymore