Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Best Video Card Name Brand

HIS is really cheap, but if you need support you're pretty much shit outta luck as they are based in china.

Had dropped my 5850 a few years ago and broke a cap on it. I sent it to them and got it back in 6 days (faster than most). But, I have heard some bad things.

Really can't go wrong with any of the major brands. All make reliable stuff (some lemons), but most is great. Also depends on your budget.

One brand i stay away from is palit. 2 460s died on me. There support is just.....shit.

I don't think they are around anymore though.

As far as model goes, the Nvidia gtx 760 and amd r9 280x are both great deals. Pick either one and you should be good for a while.

If you looking for a steal https://hellsgamers.com/topic/91699-gtx-570-for-sale-some-other-pc-stuff-too/

I have the sale pending on another forum. I will hold it for HG members though if someone wants before the guy paypals me.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally like EVGA

EVGA is hands down the best GPU brand just due to the fact of their customer service. Their RMA is the best and quick. Their warranty is pretty good and will get you up and running quick. I once had to RMA a 670 an got a brand new replacement in a couple of days