Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

3 Suggestions From Villain657

Thail264

1. Make a system where you can rent a gun for like a round or what ever makes balanced, but only limit it to one rent per life, and not the expensive guns, if you think that he/she could drop said gun, well the gun just destroys itself when dropped.

2. A system where you can determine boss health by ether signs or the black and white vision slowly turns to color.

3. Have a rating system for guns, for example, the deagle has 3 stars or the revolver has 5 stars, based on popularity. And have atleast the damage and ROF on the same screen.

Or a system based on you buying a gun for XXXX(X) Amount of points and you keep that gun regardless of map change. I think this would be really neat.

Not a fan of option 1.

option 2, I like the suspense of not knowing boss health as a human (if that is what you are referring to)

option 3, Good idea. But for the server to have atleast some form of interest - I prefer the properties of the weapons to be hidden. Don't get me wrong, though. I like the idea of the rating system on what gun/melee/tool is purchased more.

In my opinion, for permanent ownership of a gun:

Desert Eagle: 1,500 points

Grim Reaper: 10,000 points

Carpenters Hammer: 5,000 points

Medkit (150 power): 5,000 points

etc

etc

(note: these points are not based off of what I have on the server, as I am fairly broke compared to players that have been playing as long as I have)

• Like 2

1 - The low costing weapons wouldn't matter when trying to save points. I don't exactly see a good reason for renting weapons.

2 - Too much of an advantage for humans

3 - I would love to see this, actually. Whenever you go to look at each individual weapon on the weapons list (F3), it tells you the average percentage of people on the server who bought the weapon each round. People could rate how good it is for a certain characteristic (such as for defending a cade, run n' gun, distance, etc.), and the ratings/percentage would be different for each map (some weapons are better on different maps).

In my opinion, for permanent ownership of a gun:

Desert Eagle: 1,500 points

Grim Reaper: 10,000 points

Carpenters Hammer: 5,000 points

Medkit (150 power): 5,000 points

etc

etc

(note: these points are not based off of what I have on the server, as I am fairly broke compared to players that have been playing as long as I have)

Buying weapons permanetly would break the point of having saved points.

• Like 1