Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Consuelaraptor ºąϙº Abuse Report

Bp~

1. Abuser name: Consuelaraptor ºĄϘº

2. Their Steam Id: 0:9896849

3. What server: CSS Jailbreak

4. About what time: 1:43 AM EST

5. PROOF: 2 jpg pics.

6. Please tell us about the incident: Playing suprise tirivia, im lead and trivia master, prize is death as stated in ct chat in first file ban1.jpg. Consuela answers keep in a altered voice 20x times as stated by him. I gave him his prize, and he free slayed me.

post-20602-0-10436800-1383547475_thumb.jpg

post-20602-0-98508500-1383547546_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bigpock

http://hellsgamers.c...don-bigpock-hmd

Just an idea of what we are dealing with here: a troll.

Here is exactly what happened:

He calls surprise trivia, I get question right, I say "keep" about 20x on voice chat. Pock pretends not to listen, saying "I dont hear you so i'm going to kill you" and then he kills me, not EVER mentioning that the prize was death (although he typed it in ct chat). Thus, I was baited into this stupid trap which he pulled. Look at SS #1. Multiple T's state "he said keep, etc." indicating this what was actually going on. However, Pock, as he set this up purposefully in order to get this report, is going to deny he ever said this. I will continue. Second, he never said ANY THING after he killed me in order to say what actually happened, or what the prize was. Instead he asked me why I slayed him and went immediately to spec to report me. Notice how he did that, instead of stating that the prize actually WAS death, but he didn't say anything because he didn't want me to get caught, or record over my demo which is what happened.

In sum, this was a purposeful trap by Pock in order to get a report out of me, where he intentionally screwed around on voice chat, pretending not to hear me, not stating that the prize was death at anytime in all chat or voice chat, then waited for a slay.

Don't believe the bullshit.

Edited by Consuela
  • Like 1

Are you implying that i set this whole instance up just to write you up? If that's what you think of me than bravo, i must be really wise in your eyes.

You were talking in an altered voice, very frail. I don't listen to other players telling me what you say because just like admins I have to see/hear it for myself.

You kept your prize of death and free slayed me with haste due to your grudge against me.

I chose not to read any farther of what you had to say once you claimed you were going to end me i just went to post it to the report to further my proof on your grudge against me

Edited by Bigpock

I was actually speccing Consuela when this happened. I witnessed Consuela say keep at least 3-4 times after being asked to repeat. Also a bunch of other people responded in chat that they also heard Conseula say keep multiple times as well. Just wanted to share what I and others witnessed to this incident.

Yeah but he was using an altered voice, sort of like the persona he does in game but i did not understand him. I then claimed to have him killed if he didn't use his real voice to claim his prize because if i was wrong about his response sure enough i would have a ban report against ME right now

Your out of your fucking mind if you truly think that I really did bait you into that, rather than just using it as the one excuse you can come up with.

But what about your comment post my thrown up report, "I'm going to end you".

SO here how it is there is no demo proof of you guys claiming what he said and what not over mic.

So next time record demo or if you have any demo pm me and i will open this.

For now it does looks like he did say on mic keep and you killed him saying you cant hear him or w/e he said.

So next time get better proof and we can deal with it better.

As per disrespect you both needs to calm down, if you have problem make a report in hgbans, posting here doesnt help at all, nor we gonna do anything about it.