Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Consuela ºąϙº (A Zombie ºąϙº)

Mosquito

After playing a 4 second clip of leeroy jenkins as I went out to die, Consuela muted me even though I waited until after the warden was done speaking and the warden died about 10 seconds later.

After asking Consuela multiple times for a reason why the mute happened he just responded with:

IcBuNrr.png

Prior to doing the exact same "spam death" as me playing thriller instead of leeroy

1GFuJjG.png

He later responded with the reason "spamming for no reason" after spamming himself mid-round and during warden orders and changing his name to "a zombie" to scream on his mic zombie cries half the round.

q9gbrtk.png

Not sure why this wouldn't be punishable.

Edited by Mosquito

I m pissed cause no one reads shit.

1. Abuser name:cosuela

2. Their Steam Id: 0:9896849

3. What server:jb

4. About what time:idk

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident:

And i need demo of you not breaking any rules and he muted you, which i dont see.

You dont have demo by tomo i would have to lock this as not abuse.

• Like 4

He's just mad because he didn't read admin chat and other admins telling everyone to quit spamming over warden.

I'm not angry at all because of myself getting muted, but that you decided to do exactly what admin chat said not to do and spam over warden after telling everybody in chat to play along. I love that idea, but if it's not allowed currently because of admin chat warning people, and then an admin decides to do it, it seems really unfair. I'm mostly enraged that you were spamming over warden without penalty more than me spamming over warden with penalty