Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Best Builds, Best Characters

British Guy

There isnt a "best champ" almost all champs are viable especially in soloqueue, the only thing that matters if you enjoy the champ and you understand their mechanics. there are champs that are "FOTM" (Flavor of the month) or current meta which basically means all the fan boys try to copy tournament pros and that is what i honestly suggest you stray away from. builds on the other hand usually have a core 2-3 items and the rest is situational. What i mean by that is you want to base your items which will best improve you against what the other teams champions/builds are. like if you're a AP mid champ vs a AD champ you'll want to get a seeker's armgaurd as fast as you possibly can 99% of the time to help you live engagements and skirmishes. or if you're top vs a heavy AD duelist you'll want some early armor depending on who you're against. if you're against someone like trynd whos based off of attackspeed and crit you'll want HP and a wardens mail very quickly.

TL:DR build against your opponent not what someone else says in a guide. guides can give u a good direction but not something you would want to use every game.

^

Best advice for league of legends guys that wanna copy builds off websites.

But if you're asking for best champions, currently in the meta we are in, heres what I say

Top lane-Riven Mid lane-Orianna Jungle-Lee Sin/Nocturne Adc-Jinx/Sivir Support-blitz/thresh

Heres about the most popular laners in the league as of right now, with about the highest w/r.

But my advice is too find a champion and role you like, and master it.

GLnHF :D