Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please Read

ImSorry

Well, I know this post will get deleted in a bit or something will happen, But I'm Sorry HellsGamers. I'm a well known minge that griefs a lot and tries to troll, but I've changed. I want to thank HellsGamers for all the fun memories of Gmod Zombie Survival. I loved HellsGamers untill something happened, i don't know really what did. I started making bad cades, trolling, being a noob and finnaly, threaten to hack the server. ( I'm sorry for that. My actions are not going to be blamed on me or anything like Oh I was drunk or Oh it was my brother. These actions where done by ME, Feronicz. ) I can't comprehend at how sorry and thankfull I am for a experiance on Hells Gamers. The HellsGamers Community is outstanding in everyway possible. I still remember when I made a awesome cade that lasted untill wave 6, and someone sacraficed themselves to help us win. those where the days back then, but now I have nothing but vivid memories. I'm not here to make a statement or be like please unban me I'm greatly sorry, No. Im here to appologize for my actions and what I have done to make others mad/hate me. To basically summarize this whole paragraph, I'm getting mixed feelings of Joy and hatred on myself. I hate myself for what I did to HellsGamers. I just want to apologize and hope that you guys see that I'm not like I was before.

P.S: HG Webflashing sorry for crap piling and being a jerk. I should of listened to you the first time when you told me to stop. And to all the other staff of HellsGamers who had to put up with my crap Sorry :(.

God Bless HellsGamers

Edited by ImSorry