Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- md.blur [A]

DevilDancer

All i request is a simple mic sorry on the ventillo, And i'll get you that unban, if your not willing to apoligize i see no reason for why you should not do the fool length time, this is not my decision, But as it's me you where mocking i have a say.

You where mocking my accent/Country, So please do not come on the forums acting in innocent when you only tell one half of the story

Prove it, I was not. You're mad cause you was free-killing people and I was letting you know. I proved I was banned for nothing.

Prove it, I was not. You're mad cause you was free-killing people and I was letting you know.

I was not free killing people, And you say stuff in a fake british accent trying to wind me up, You then make a shit excuse, saying i was free killing, any way imo You can stay banned untill it fades out BUTThe request still stands, You have 30 minutes to get that apolgy to me.

And i don't think blur will be getting his admin removed.

I was not free killing people, And you say stuff in a fake british accent trying to wind me up, You then make a shit excuse, saying i was free killing, and way imo.

The request still stands, You have 30 minutes to get that apolgy to me.

And i don't think blur will be getting his admin removed.

I will not apologize for something I didn't do, I am doing my part and posting the ban I recieved for nothing. I proved it with a pic and no warning, so please unban me so I can go back to playing on the HG servers I love playing. I just do my part to keep HG enjoyable.

For about 2-3 rounds straight, whenever Bone was giving orders, you'd interupt him saying exactly what'd he say in some stupid voice making fun of the way he talks, we told you to stop it and you still continued, what were you expecting lol..

Also it was for 2 hours, you can manage without JB for that long.

I will not apologize for something I didn't do, I am doing my part and posting the ban I recieved for nothing. I proved it with a pic and no warning, so please unban me so I can go back to playing on the HG servers I love playing. I just do my part to keep HG enjoyable.

No apolgy?

No unban, I don't see why people go on jailbreak get them selfs banned and then ask to be unbaned with no apolgy.

Anyway I'm sure it will be NP it's not a perm ban so I'm sure staff/council Won't mind.

For about 2-3 rounds straight, whenever Bone was giving orders, you'd interupt him saying exactly what'd he say in some stupid voice making fun of the way he talks, we told you to stop it and you still continued, what were you expecting lol..

Also it was for 2 hours, you can manage without JB for that long.

If you think I was mocking someone you're wrong, and if someone said stop you're also wrong. Once again I proved I was banned for nothing, please unban me. This is all hearsay, and I feel I have proven my case with substantial evidence to give me the unban status.

If you think I was mocking someone you're wrong, and if someone said stop you're also wrong. Once again I proved I was banned for nothing, please unban me. This is all hearsay, and I feel I have proven my case with substantial evidence to give me the unban status.

Mocking an admin on the mic, Is enough for you to keep your ban

Yes we have no proof, But type motd when you get back, You'll see harrashing/mocking and admin is unnaceptable, And if you think i was free killing your wrong, I was just being strict if you hadn't noticed i was the only CT giveing orders, by strict i meen i was hammering down on people not on time/Not makeing it in the first jump ect

Mocking an admin on the mic, Is enough for you to keep your ban

Yes we have no proof, But type motd when you get back, You'll see harrashing/mocking and admin is unnaceptable, And if you think i was free killing your wrong, I was just being strict if you hadn't noticed i was the only CT giveing orders, by strict i meen i was hammering down on people not on time/Not makeing it in the first jump ect

I know the MOTD, I see it all the time. And I also see that when an admin is being unfair to report them, as I did. Just tired of admins on Jailbreak either not doing anything, or think they are a god and slam the ban on people who does not deserve it. Unban me I proved I was in the wrong doing.

I know the MOTD, I see it all the time. And I also see that when an admin is being unfair to report them, as I did. Just tired of admins on Jailbreak either not doing anything, or think they are a god and slam the ban on people who does not deserve it. Unban me I proved I was in the wrong doing.

I've already given you your options.

I'm being very reasonble.

The 2 hour ban is not the point, the point is being abused, and I have been scared. The effect of the admin, and the abuse you have placed upon me has significantly deteriorated my self confidence, and I feel i was being mistreated. And I don't like it so I am posting the abuse. And you have no proof, but I do.

And now, because of the abuse I have suffered with great significant. I must go to bed and not have my distress while playing on HG server known as Jailbreak, I hope you're happy for abusing me, now I have to wake up, go to work at my Elementary school, and not teach my kids the proper way as I should due to the admin abuse I was givin. I hope you're happy, how do you sleep at night knowing the abuse you have given out. Unban me please.

The 2 hour ban is not the point, the point is being abused, and I have been scared. The effect of the admin, and the abuse you have placed upon me has significantly deteriorated my self confidence, and I feel i was being mistreated. And I don't like it so I am posting the abuse. And you have no proof, but I do.

Ok i've had it

WTF DO YOU EXPECT US ADMINS TO DO? DEMO every fucking second, so when some little dickweed comes along and disrespects us? NO he's not abuseing he;s doing his job, come back in 1:30 hours.

I don't appreciate the foul language, i'm trying to be mature about this, I am only proving I was abused by an admin, and if the admin who did the banning, has no proof, well then I didn't do anything wrong. So please have more practice in adminting (if that's a word) and what I did was wrong I have proof. Good night sir, I SAID GOOD NIGHT!

Edited by DevilDancer

And now, because of the abuse I have suffered with great significant. I must go to bed and not have my distress while playing on HG server known as Jailbreak, I hope you're happy for abusing me, now I have to wake up, go to work at my Elementary school, and not teach my kids the proper way as I should due to the admin abuse I was givin. I hope you're happy, how do you sleep at night knowing the abuse you have given out. Unban me please.

WOW dancer , you should consider stop playing CSS since you're so fucking sensitive. It is just an internet and it was only a 2 hours ban. Stop bitching, and grow the fuck up.

Are you kidding me? I wish i recorded that, you obviously were mocking Bone, you kept repeating everything he said in a idiotic way, don't see much of a reason to unban you for the 2 HOUR ban, jesus, get a life, it's 2 hours..

Yeah, you guys should learn how to record a demo. Even if it was a 2 hours ban, it is a good habit of taking demo just in case some douchebags come here and complain about the ban.

Edited by BuLLeTz_FrEaK

Prove it, I was not. You're mad cause you was free-killing people and I was letting you know. I proved I was banned for nothing.

How about fuck you buddy?

You didn't prove anything. You took a screenshot of your console after you were banned. All he asked for was an apology for what he deemed to be offensive. Regardless of whether or not that was your intent, you still made him feel as though you were mocking him and his country.

Your lack of desire to make amends with something as simple as an apology for something that, at best, was a misunderstanding proves that you are just as immature as Blur said you are.

If I'm wrong about what happened, then so be it, but you're really not being a team player here.

OK, just wondering, why does a 2 hour ban from jailbreak for nothing, as you are saying it is, mess up your entire day, i mean really did you suffer with great signifigant and are you scared? Also if your really teaching elementary school kids you should be able to handle little situations and stay calm and not let it interfere with your teaching because in elementary school some little kids are always being annoying and always argue and stuff but those small things.

AND if this really causes that much trouble because i'm not sure it might to you, then i suggest you stop playing counter-strike for your own good