Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Giants

LegitM

1. Abuser name: Giants

2. Their Steam Id: N/A

3. What server: Perp,Garrysmod

4. About what time: 7:30 EST 11/25/13

5. PROOF: Very long demo will upload apon request (will take a long time to upload)

6. Please tell us about the incident

This is were it started, Me and some friends were goofing around in the top floor of the nexus (I was a mayor and there were two SS) We had got the limo stuck and decided to go to the top floor as nothing had been happening,

I was a mayor for 3 hours (all demoed) And had done basicly nothing wrong, I set warrents demoted people who were not doing there job etc.

On the top floor of the nexus we had a radio going and as nobody was really saying anything we were just dancing around, We put down a stove and my friend put down another and we continued to talk. I went to grab a drink for maybe 20 seconds then returned and picked up my stove as it was blocking our doorway out. (nobody had tried to get in). At this point giants runs in and freezes us all and then demotes me for propblocking the doorway.Saying he would have been there sooner but he had to come up the elevator. I understand the propblock was rulebreaking, But it shouldn't have be handled in that manor. It had allready been removed, Nobody had been blocked from kidnapping or contacting me and it was only there for maybe 60-90 seconds. Other Good moderators warn people saying please remove this etc, but not giants and this isnt the first time, multiple times ive witnessed giant just take action before warning for the most minor offences. Its not a good way to attract/maintain a good playerbase.

Whenever giants is on me and my friends tend to get off because of the way he handles situations, We would have however I was mayor.

Just to note, I had not had any prior warnings as mayor or had put stoves down (or any other prop) in such a manner prior to the event,

Edited by LegitM

You did not warn my 2 other SS, And I never saw a warn in chat. We had also picked it up. And yes I was talking to somebody who you blacklisted for not doing there job yet they had been working there ass off putting out a massive fire.

I did message your secret service since they were moving the stoves and cash register WITH an item placed. All neatly I'm front of the door.

I have not blacklisted a firefighter in a very long time. (anyways this statement is irrelevant to this abuse report)

The stove on top was mine, And as you demoted me you should have warned me, Yet you did not.

I pm'd you guys to stop prop blocking the door. You made no response to clear it. So I demoted you.

lets quote that, You did not PM us whatsoever and my demo proves that you never pmed me.

I pm'd the one who I saw putting the props in front of the door. ( pretty sure you put a prop there too) Waiting and he kept going so I had to run there. Also when I demote the mayor. SS are demoted too

Anyways I will Let Magic respond and make his final words.

You demoted me first, Yet I was giving no warning nor was I asked to stop and you still demoted us After I had picked everything up and we were about to leave, You also include in the demo saying ALL 3 OF US were breaking rules, thats enough to show you were planning on demoing us all regardless if you had pmed us or not.

Ok so after watching the demo here is what I gathered:

• You and your SS agents went to the 2nd floor of Nexus (Court Room)
  • You propblocked the room with stoves which is already breaking a rule of the server so be glad you didn't get banned from that.
  • Here at HG we follow a generic 3 step rule warn>kick>ban. Giants demoting you was technically your warning so no matter of not being warned or not you should have known that propblocking is against the rules and that you could have been banned if Giants requested a ban of you.

Giants followed correct procedure. NOT ABUSE.

• Like 1