Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cs:go Minigame Suggestions

Here a few things which would make the new Minigame Server way better (in my opinion):

1. Course Timer:

Courses are fun, but why should we try to finish them more than once if the time doesnt get counted? Life is a competition, so is minigame in my eyes :3

2. Respawn:

Everybody dies once a while and its pretty annyoing directly in the first level.. so maybe a respawn which works as long as the autoslay in the spawn of the map is not active? Most mg servers got plugins like that, so it would be kind of useful in my eyes.

3. Rankings:

I've seen that on another server, the more maps you finish, the higher is your ranking (points are awarded on finishing the map / beating the times of others. I kinda like that.

4. Maybe Autobhop:

It can be useful, I don't mind if it is there but it might make the server more popular

5. Your ideas? Cause I did actually run out of ideas ._.

Tell me what you think and add something if you want :)

Please no auto bhop... it takes the skill out of it, no stamina is fine. Timers usually arent for minigames i believe, the competitive part is the ranking system because a lot of maps when you win it just gives you like 5000000 kills and that boosts your rank up.