Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Weapon Suggestions

Jerry Garcia

sharp was asking us if we had new weapon suggestions so here are my ideas:

a flamethrower

a minigun

better worth weapons

more explosives

more melee weapons, like bats and also if we could use guns as melee weapons

m9k weapons?

more shotguns

implementing CS:GO weapons?

more pistols?

Rpg

grenade launchers

sticky bombs]

automatic shotguns

more smgs?

making guns jam?

more items at worth menu

if you have more ideas please post a reply

[spoiler=Jarry Garcia]

sharp was asking us if we had new weapon suggestions so here are my ideas:

a flamethrower

a minigun

better worth weapons

more explosives

more melee weapons, like bats and also if we could use guns as melee weapons

m9k weapons?

more shotguns

implementing CS:GO weapons?

more pistols?

Rpg

grenade launchers

sticky bombs]

automatic shotguns

more smgs?

making guns jam?

more items at worth menu

if you have more ideas please post a reply

a flamethrower - already suggested, nope

a minigun - idk

better worth weapons - maybe

more explosives - idk

more melee weapons, like bats and also if we could use guns as melee weapons - already suggest, seen no process...

m9k weapons? - already suggest, no but some gun in the pack they said....

more shotguns - idk

implementing CS:GO weapons? - no

more pistols? - maybe

Rpg - no

grenade launchers - no

sticky bombs -already suggested, no

automatic shotguns - already suggested, maybe

more smgs? - maybe

Some of things that you listed has been suggested and most of them is a no go, but if you can find the weapons for some of them that would be great to start with

Edited by JangoD'soulâ„¢

Here's what is most likely to be added so you don't waste your time submitting ideas.

a flamethrower - not possible

a minigun - no

better worth weapons - no

more explosives - yes

more melee weapons, like bats and also if we could use guns as melee weapons - yes

m9k weapons? - no

more shotguns - yes

implementing CS:GO weapons? - cs:go files conflict with css so no

more pistols? - yes

Rpg - considering it

grenade launchers - considering it

sticky bombs] - no

automatic shotguns - yes

more smgs? - yes

making guns jam? - not possible

I would like to suggest a proximity mine as an explosive. Also, I feel like adding a more futuristic weapon kinda like the Alien Ray Gun from Call of Duty would be nice. I realize that the Adonis is kinda futuristic, but I feel like there should be a really expensive weapon that would feel really smooth and powerful to use, like a rail gun or something. Also, could we possibly get a weapon that recharges such as the Scout's Sandman in TF2? I would like a throwing knife that one hits normal zombies, and damages boss zombies a fair bit, but has a cooldown to use.

Yea, I think it would be cool if there were more pistols. I would like some more powerful pistols to be added, the ray gun yma suggested would fit in this category well. Maybe some way to access pistols you can duel wield, like the redeemer pistols? I would rather keep that exclusive to redeemers, just something similar to that.

Yea, I think it would be cool if there were more pistols. I would like some more powerful pistols to be added, the ray gun yma suggested would fit in this category well. Maybe some way to access pistols you can duel wield, like the redeemer pistols? I would rather keep that exclusive to redeemers, just something similar to that.

There is already a wide variety of pistols, adding more in my opinion would be pointless. I agree with keeping dual wielded pistols redeemer's only, there's a reason redeemers get those pistols.

Edited by John_Conner

There is already a wide variety of pistols, adding more in my opinion would be pointless. I agree with keeping dual wielded pistols redeemer's only, there's a reason redeemers get those pistols.

Yea, there is a pretty wide variety of pistols already, I agree. I just think it would be cool if there were some more powerful, more expensive pistols in the game that are unique. All the ones we have right now are pretty bland and about the same, in my opinion.