Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

So Paul Walker Died...

GodlyLuigi

QgS3wEW.jpg?1

You are all messed up for not even feeling bad about the driver

Because a lot more people know of Paul Walker rather than Roger. Doesn't mean they don't feel bad. I'm sure there are many days that you go without even acknowledging the men and women in our armed services that die everyday. Pretty sure you would argue that, that doesn't mean you don't feel bad. It's a terrible loss for many that die, but doesn't mean no one feels bad because they weren't mentioned as much.

QgS3wEW.jpg?1

You are all messed up for not even feeling bad about the driver

I don't really care about this whole incident but you got me curious, do you have a source about the driver? I tried googling no luck :/ And everything is really about paul.

ty

I don't really care about this whole incident but you got me curious, do you have a source about the driver? I tried googling no luck :/ And everything is really about paul.

ty

Roger Rodas, he owns AE performance.

• Like 1

ty

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-roger-rodas-details-about-porsche-driver-deadly-paul-walker-car-crash-photos-1490540

Its a nice little article on him and the accident

• Like 1