Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Well. I use Chrome, Steam, Youtube, FB, Instagram (gay I know, but they have cars i like), this vault app where you can hide things on the app, but nobodys know what the program name is. Because its a app thats hidden within an app. Look it up, its called "Audio Manager" Basicly you open it up, and its a app that controls your phone volumes, and you hold the Auto Manger title in the app and you type in a passwork you setup, and you can see some folders that store differnet things, like text messages, pictures, videos, notepads, and other apps, and more. lol

You know what?! fuck it, imma post screen shots, that way you know what im talking about cause im really fucking high, and i cannot explain in words at the moment. lol. heh

• Like 2

You know what?! fuck it, imma post screen shots, that way you know what im talking about cause im really fucking high, and i cannot explain in words at the moment. lol. heh

^dis would be wonderful LOLOL

I need more likes... i only got 10 =(

• Like 1

Lets see here...

Mango: App for reading manga. You can download most series in app or import your own.

Unified Remote: Control your computer from your phone/tablet. I use this when I have my laptop hooked up to the big tv for those long anime watching sessions.

Sleep as Android: This app acts as a sleep tracker and a better alarm. You can set it to have you do certain tasks before the alarm shuts off.

myHomework: I use this to keep track of all my assignments. Its cross platform to everything. Great for school

Quickoffice: Microsoft office on the go. It was just released by google, you can store everything to either drive or to your device.

Keep: For notes and lists and stuff. Super basic and backed up on the cloud.

Hide It Pro: Its an app that disguises itself as an audio manager that actually works pretty well but under the surface you can hide your data. I think you can encrypt it too.

reddit is fun: Best reddit app for android. No ads or anything.

Dashclock widget: Really good clock widget thats pretty customizable. I find it better than stock and use it on my nexus 7.

If anyone needs any specific recommendations just ask.

• Like 1