Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wussup

Hey everyone, been a frequent HG Jailbreak CSS player but never really got acquainted into the community as I've played on and off many times

I'm here to stay now as I just purchased a Gold VIP so I'm pretty much a new admin aswell.

Don't be shy to drop a hello if you see me in game.

Cheers!

Harro, wazzz up?

Well since you have been in the servers before, i can't say enjoy the servers. I can repeat what a bunch of people said above, welcome to the forums. If you like the clan, be sure to join. We are always looking for new slaves... wait what? Oh! i mean recruits! lol. jk

If you ever have any questions, feel free to hit me up. Been with the clan for about 3 years. Otherwise like they all said above, hit basically anyone up. Lots of people are online at any given time and are willing to help out.

Have fun and enjoy your stay with us! lol

P.S. not much of a jb person, i normally frequent dust2 unlim and surf (comp is just absolute shit atm).

• Like 1

Hello! I've seen you around in a few topics before, but I never formally introduced myself.

~Hello,

I am Karkat and I can be a bit crabby and kill you with Jihads. Besides all of that I wish upon you the blessing of joining one of HG's Lovely Jailbreak servers on Team Fortress 2.

Also if you know anything about code, coding windows/games, building computers, or just playing around with peoples internet please add me on steam when-ever you feel fit.

Good day.

Karkat~