Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Woogie Motha Fuckin Boogie

what part of cali brobeans?

Hai. I don't like you.

I guess HG could use a couple of more tools around.

What the fuck. This must be a joke account. Please don't be a complete fucking idiot when you're around us. What you do in your real life is your business.

Don't bring your shit around here.

Southern cali bruh.

Thats cool, wont change my day much still blazin bleezes.

Just cause i enjoy life dont make me no tool bruh, I am a supah nice guy always there for anyone in my circle of friends so chill out m8

Clark, this is the introduction section of HG no? So i just thought that I might tell people about myself so they would know me. Some liked me some hated me, that is the result but dont be actin like this is a joke account cause YA BOY DOES HIT THAT BLEEZE LIKE HE MAD IT BRUH> YA BOY DOES THAT SHIT. AND NOW YA KNOW

Guest The_Monkey

Southern cali bruh.

Thats cool, wont change my day much still blazin bleezes.

Just cause i enjoy life dont make me no tool bruh, I am a supah nice guy always there for anyone in my circle of friends so chill out m8

Clark, this is the introduction section of HG no? So i just thought that I might tell people about myself so they would know me. Some liked me some hated me, that is the result but dont be actin like this is a joke account cause YA BOY DOES HIT THAT BLEEZE LIKE HE MAD IT BRUH> YA BOY DOES THAT SHIT. AND NOW YA KNOW

Congratulations, you broke my toolometer with this. I'm sure you will get dreamwrecked multiple times in TS3.

• Like 2