Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Xfailxmasterx Intro

Hey everyone,

Im xFAILxMASTERx or as i was called through school and my Marine Corps Career HUTCH. Which ever is fine. But anyways im 24 years old. I live on the Beautiful East Coast of the US, and yes as you saw before i was in the Marine Corps. I did 5 years in the military, 3 years and a F/A 18C Hornet Aircraft structural and hydraulic mechanic, and 2 years as an Aircraft Corrosion Control Supervisor/Painter. I did one tour in Afganistan for 7 months and then got home to finally meet the love of my life.lol. I am currently out of the military and working for a cable company in south carolina. I love playing games and going to the inlaws farm to go hunting and do other misc stuff. I am a real serious gamer and I do need to learn more about some of the games i play. But anyways that enough of me ranting and raving if you would like to know anything else about me just message me leave a comment or get ahold of me on ts and ask me whatever you like. Thanks for your time.

xFAILxMASTERx

• Like 2

Hey everyone,

Im xFAILxMASTERx or as i was called through school and my Marine Corps Career HUTCH. Which ever is fine. But anyways im 24 years old. I live on the Beautiful East Coast of the US, and yes as you saw before i was in the Marine Corps. I did 5 years in the military, 3 years and a F/A 18C Hornet Aircraft structural and hydraulic mechanic, and 2 years as an Aircraft Corrosion Control Supervisor/Painter. I did one tour in Afganistan for 7 months and then got home to finally meet the love of my life.lol. I am currently out of the military and working for a cable company in south carolina. I love playing games and going to the inlaws farm to go hunting and do other misc stuff. I am a real serious gamer and I do need to learn more about some of the games i play. But anyways that enough of me ranting and raving if you would like to know anything else about me just message me leave a comment or get ahold of me on ts and ask me whatever you like. Thanks for your time.

xFAILxMASTERx

Whadd upp Doe? Well Welcome to the forums first off. And Thanks for Servin' for our country. There's not a lot of people that talk about our troops and such. But were you Enlisted, or an Commissioned Office? I'd LOVE to work on Military aircrafts!!! Cause of my Career, yours was pretty similar.

You should Join HG if you're a serious gamer (:

If you need any help or what not. You can PM me, or Add meh on Steam. My Steam is [HG] XxwonderbredxX

Peace

• Like 1

Whadd upp Doe? Well Welcome to the forums first off. And Thanks for Servin' for our country. There's not a lot of people that talk about our troops and such. But were you Enlisted, or an Commissioned Office? I'd LOVE to work on Military aircrafts!!! Cause of my Career, yours was pretty similar.

You should Join HG if you're a serious gamer (:

If you need any help or what not. You can PM me, or Add meh on Steam. My Steam is [HG] XxwonderbredxX

Peace

I was enlisted. and what career field are you in.