Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Ascii Report

Zar457

1. Abuser name: HG ASCII

2. Their Steam Id: 0:17181217

3. What server: TF2 JAILBREAK

4. About what time: 9:00

5. PROOF: bs1.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident

ASCII Muted me wrongly

Start watching demo at 8:00

The kid said UMMMMM and turned off mic and he didn't care that I played music. Also, did ASCII use admin chat and say OFF or say in admin chat DON'T USE MIC WHEN WARDEN TALKS OR ELSE or something like that? NOPE.avi! Because last I heard, (FROM AN ADMIN HIGHER THAN ANOTHER ADMIN SPEAKING TO LOWER ADMIN) is that they have to use admin chat before doing anything (mute etc). So his argument is invalid to me (my music is good quality, foobar + virtual audio cable master race) and SOMEWHAT random mute/uneducated for tf2 division since its not even his division should be playing CS:GO not TF2, but not like I'm in HG anyway + I'm not dictator :z

bs1.dem

bs1.dem

Since I am in a bad mood I am going to let somebody else take care of this. But your name calling bullshit and saying Ascii should be playing CSGO might get you more trouble than you want. I would change your attitude before you come in here with your holier than thou fuckin attitude.

• Like 2

2 sides of the story, he is a known mic spammer. Warned verbally a few times, ignored them so I started recording. at tick 3000 he get muted for spammin music over lead, warden was trying hard to lead despite a potato mic. He then proceeds to argue with me for the rest of time, enjoy 30 mins of his trolling https://www.mediafire.com/?xjcjz2pua8t23pe

Since I am in a bad mood I am going to let somebody else take care of this. But your name calling bullshit and saying Ascii should be playing CSGO might get you more trouble than you want. I would change your attitude before you come in here with your holier than thou fuckin attitude.

before demo he muted me without saying anything in admin chat so that's why I called him unedu. not that i have anything against him

Edited by Zar457

That isnt nice D: BTW I was playing music and sound clips at appropiate times :z

spamming music in between orders is very inappropriate and not the time for such things. In your effort to get myself punished you have revealed your toxic attitude towards authority, and selfishness by disruptive behavior chasing drama on our server.
  • Like 1

Not abuse. ASCII was in the right and you were in the wrong. But reviewing both these demos let's move onto the subject of your blatant disrespect towards a staff member.

[sG] Zar457â„¢ Kraken Doge : If I'm not unmuted by now I'm filing

Dr.Wheatly : ur not lead

[sG] Zar457â„¢ Kraken Doge : did anybody hear that

[HG JB] For a limited time, receive CS:GO and CS:S rep for playing and idling this server!

[HG JB] Prisoners may speak now

T-man : NO

[admin] HG | ASCII [L] : ur retarded, i only muted for that round derp\

Wilbur_trollo Pwns!AKA: Mr.Derp : hear what?

-hg- ✞☢TheNotum☢✞™ : nope

gean.rettig : admin

[HG JB] Wilbur_trollo Pwns!AKA: Mr.Derp opened the cells

[admin] HG | ASCII [L] : !off

(ALL) HG | ASCII [L]: off

[sG] Zar457â„¢ Kraken Doge : ok

[sG] Zar457â„¢ Kraken Doge : yesim happy

[sG] Zar457â„¢ Kraken Doge : now youre educated

So his argument is invalid to me (my music is good quality, foobar + virtual audio cable master race) and SOMEWHAT random mute/uneducated for tf2 division since its not even his division should be playing CS:GO not TF2, but not like I'm in HG anyway + I'm not dictator :z

Insulting the intelligence of another leader and saying that they should stick to CS:GO division is the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time. So because of this I have a little reward for you. A 1 week ban from the servers!!! Ding ding ding ding ding ding you're a winner! Maybe at this point you will then reflect upon your attitude and learn to not disrespect another staff member.

Per faded

Edited by RedDevil6193
  • Like 5